Please review our notice to clients regarding COVID 19 via the link below
Hand Washing Instructions and Songs
From the CDC
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice. (Or one of the songs listed below)
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them. COMT reminder- use a napkin or other disposable product to turn off the faucet to avoid re-contamination of your hands on manual faucets.
Need more 20-second song options? Try these!
“You Are My Sunshine” – full song
“Jolene” by Dolly Parton – full chorus
“Come on Eileen” by Dexy’s Midnight Runner’s – full chorus
“Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac or any cover – full chorus
“Africa” by Toto or covers – full chorus
“Love on Top” by Beyonce- full chorus
“Truth Hurts” by Lizzo – full chorus
“Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John – full chorus
“In the Garden” by C. Austin Miles – full chorus